- My Life: It's all about Glitter and Sequins
- Jazz Hands: A Cheerful Life Lived
- I Hit My Nose and I Didn't Cry Forever: How to Suck it Up and Live Life to the Fullest
- Get Out of My Way, Fabulousness Coming Through
- Hi, My Name is Lindsay and I'm a Crazy Crazbo
- You're Not The Boss of Me
- I Do What I Want
- I'm NOT Bossy, I'm Just Strongly Opinionated
- Dancing Queen: Living Out My Own Personal Xanadu
- No Really, I Don't Care What You Think
My mom and Dale came up with some other good ones, but most of them were serious. I was leaning more towards the silly. Maybe someday I'll come up with some serious ones, but for today, just goofy.
I noticed two themes that emerged from my autobiographies. One, clearly my life in my head is way more exciting than it actually is. Two, I obviously do not have an inferiority complex. Maybe a superiority complex. What can I say, my life is splendid and I love it. Don't hate.