Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dancing Queen!

If you've spent more than 5 minutes with me at a time you probably know that I LOVE dancing and I do it often. I'm know to bust out in a dance randomly for no apparent reason at all. Sometimes the spirit just moves me and I have to shake it. I hate when people are all like "I can't dance," and then refuse to dance. You don't have to be a ballerina or a jazz dancer (although jazz hands are extraordinarily fun to do) to be able to dance. People need to get over themselves and embrace the dance. It makes you feel good, and actually, the worse you are at dancing, the happier it makes everyone around you. People take themselves too seriously. Who cares if you look silly?

The reason I bring it up is because my darling made me a wonderful CD last week that I have been listening to NON-STOP since she made it. It is the awesomest CD ever. All dance songs, all the time. I do so much car dancing it's pretty much OOC (out of control for those of you NOT in the know). It's so fantastic that I feel like I need to share the playlist with you just in case you want to replicate it (legally of course) so you too can be lord (or high priestess) of the dance.

I Don't Feel Like Dancing--Scissor Sisters
Womanizer--Britney Spears
Music is the Victim--Scissor Sisters
All for You--Janet Jackson
Say Hey I Love You--Michael Franti
Fire Burning on the Dance Floor--Sean Kingston
Dance for Me--Justin Timberlake
Poker Face--Lady Gaga
Just Dance--Lady Gaga
I Got a Feeling--Black Eyed Peas
Down--Jay Sean ft. Lil Wayne
My Lips Like Suga--Flo Rida
Dancing Queen--ABBA
Beautiful--Akon
Shake It--Metro Station
Disturbia--Rihanna
Cry For You--September

It's so good in fact that I am willing to offer a limited time money-back guarantee that this CD will make you happy and possibly even dance. So of course since this blog is free, you will get $0 back, but still, it's totally worth it. Just trust me.

No comments: