Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wednesdays with Grannie: Puzzles!


My grannie LOVES puzzles. She is a master puzzler. Every since I can remember she's been known to have several puzzles up per year on a card table in her living room. Anyone can contribute to the puzzle you just sit on down and start looking. When I was little I loved to help her. Somewhere along the way I realized I thought puzzles were kind of boring and I didn't really enjoy them so much. But no matter how I feel about puzzles personally, there's always something nice about sitting down with Gram to work on a puzzle for a little while. She especially likes it when I cheer for myself about how awesome I am at finding pieces. Think full out Super Bowl touchdown victory dance. It cracks her up. For the rest of my life, whenever I see a puzzle, I'll think of my grannie.

1 comment:

Shireanian said...

I LOVE puzzles! And granny!