We're not really into New Year's Resolutions but last night in our lameness we decided to make some. Lame because we ended up coming home from dinner at my dad's and organizing Ange's sock drawer, doing some laundry and watching the Deadliest Catch marathon while laying in bed and falling asleep around 11. Party animals we are. In between commercials and snuggling dogs we decided to give each other resolutions and to give the dogs resolutions.
So without further ado here are our resolutions:
My resolutions for Ange:
- Think more than one step ahead. She tends to be impulsive and impatient and rarely thinks of the chain-of-events that follow each action and it often leads to me being annoyed.
- Snuggle me more. Cause duh, who doesn't like more snuggles?
Ange's resolutions for me:
- To gripe at her less. Yeah, I'm kind of a nag. But see my resolution #1 for her. I feel like we can be complimentary in our #1 resolutions.
- To keep going to the gym with her and keeping her inspired to be healthy.
Ange's resolutions for herself:
- Keep working out.
- Keep doing so good at school.
- Work on self confidence.
Lindsay's resolutions for herself:
- Keep being healthy.
- Finish dissertation.
- Blog more.
Our resolutions for Stone:
- Live through 2011. Yeah, he's old. We just want him to make it.
- Stop eating poop. It's gross.
- Stop peeing in the house randomly. It's also gross.
- Continue to be sweet. He's a good boy. We couldn't think of four.
Our resolutions for Duke:
- Don't attack and kill any of your brothers and sisters. Jerk.
- Quit growling all of the time. His new prescription for doggie Prozac should help.
- Get a grip on your life. Nuff said.
- Come in when called and don't stand around staring at us forever.
Our resolutions for Daisy:
- Quit being a bitch and chewing up your sister (or any other dogs for that matter).
- Stopping barking so damn much.
- Stop breathing so heavy in our damn faces all the time.
- Quit scraping us so much.
- Get a grip on your life and stop trying to run away. Srsly, no one will love you like we do. (She needed an extra one cause she's the worst.)
Our resolutions for Carmie:
- Quit barking so damn much.
- Stop begging at the DFZ so much.
- Keep being a snuggle bug. She's also an angel and we couldn't think of anything else.
Our resolutions for Sam:
- SRSLY STOP BARKING SO MUCH. Gawd.
- Stop eating so much. Fatty fatkins.
- Grow a pair and stop being a baby all the time.
- Quit making us take you to the vet. You are so damn expensive.
There you have it. I have a feeling the moms will be much more successful than dogs but we'll see!