Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Weather

I’ve meant to comment about the weather before now, but I kept forgetting. It’s actually been much cooler here than in Indiana since I’ve been here. Only yesterday around noon was it actually hot. It’s been mostly in the 80’s since I’ve been here. Yesterday I’d venture it to have been in mid 70’s in the afternoon. Almost chilly by Africa standards! It is rainy season which also means that it’s been mostly overcast as well. All of this has been ok with me as I don’t really like sweating and being that hot. Especially when I have to dress up, which I have had to do since the University has a pretty strict dress code.

1 comment:

ange said...

YAY! for not sweating your booty off! We, on the other hand have been melting! I'm actually just a puddle at this point.