Sunday, April 1, 2012

365: BIL


I somehow managed to not take a single picture today. But as I was looking through my pics to see if there was one I might say something about I flipped all the way back to December and found this gem! And then nearly fell out of my chair laughing!

Every year for the past 4 or 5 years I've taken my brother-in-law (BIL henceforth) Christmas shopping to buy gifts for my sister. We started this tradition after two years of him attempting to shop with his BFF, in which he was sucked into buying totally lame gifts by his dumb BFFs ideas and stupid salesgirl pitches. After coming home with $80 Victoria's Secret pjs and two scarf sets he decided he needed help. And ever since then it's been my job to help him.

In the midst of this tradition, we started another one. The "here's Clint wearing a funny hat combination." It's usually a silly Christmas themed hat, or sometimes a sports related hat. This year we didn't find anything good until our last stop (and after a text from my mom wondering where the crazy hat pic was!). We had to improvise and find the goofy thing available. The best part is that BIL has a giant gord so while I'm trying to set up the shot he's hissing at me to hurry before his head contents under pressure. Ahhh, good memories.

No comments: