Sunday, March 11, 2012

365: Blurry Vision



I think I got something in my eye whilst hiking yesterday (see? Nature does attack me!) and I subsequently scratched my eye with the foreign object. My eye felt wretched last night so I threw out my contacts and when I woke up this morning it was still feeling wretched so I decided to wear my glasses all day.

I hate wearing my glasses.

Besides the fact I don't like looking out little widows, they are very inconvenient in other ways. Especially when getting ready. Blowing drying and flat ironing your hair with glasses on is nearly impossible and doing it blindly isn't much fun either. I tried to recreate the essence with this picture. This is what it looks like when I try and get ready with non-vision corrected eyeballs. Good thing we only went to Target and Costco today, and we went early. Less chances of seeing people I know!

No comments: