Thursday, September 29, 2011

365: Awful



This is how I feel tonight as expressed through crappy food I'm eating for dinner (tortilla roll-up). 

Why so x's over my eyes you ask? Well like a dick, when I was leaving class I decided I NEEDED to check my email. And also like a dick, I missed the third stair from the bottom of the staircase and tumbled down the stairs nearly breaking both of my legs...possibly breaking one of my legs. Of course broken pride hurts more than broken legs so I catapulted myself into an upright position to make it look like EVERYTHING WAS FINE. Luckily, there was no one around to see my tragic fall and I was able to hobble over to a bench to gulp back my tears of agony until I had enough energy to hobble back to my office. My leg has throbbed continuously since then. 

If I wake up tomorrow and can't walk I won't be surprised.

1 comment:

Natalie DeWitt said...

Oh no!!! I don't like this one bit. You make sure you get somewhere for an xray---leg fractures, even small ones, are serious business.

I'm glad you are mostly intact.