Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dag, Writing my Butt Off

I realized today that I have blogged my booty off this month! I posted 24 of 30 days this month! I feel very, very accomplished. It wasn't until about a week or so ago that I realized I was really on a roll and then it was like a challenge to myself to finish off the month strong. One thing that helps is that Blogger lets you schedule blogs for future dates so it's not like I actually have to write a blog every single day. If I have some down time and am feeling particularly "writey" (like chatty but for writing!) I can write a few posts and schedule them for a few days in advance and that way if stuff gets busy I can still provide new content for my dear readers. So I know it's not a major post, but just thought I should take note of it.

No comments: