Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Chicago: Outakes of Silly Girls

Did I ever mention that one of the things I love best about Ange is that she is a crazy wackadoodle just like me? If not, I'm telling you now. Crazy Crazbo. So of course you can only imagine when the two of us are together what kind of shennanigans we get into. Here are just a few examples from the trip:

Ange was scraping the skyscraper book in the Sears Tower gift shop...

I got attacked by a wild monkey in the Sears Tower...

Ange discovered that Chinese people have small heads while modeling a hat in Chinatown...

I love Wolverine! Here I am doing my best Wolverine impression...


Always time to stop and sniff the flowers...check out the nostril flarage!

I was zooming up the escalator. Look at my wings! So fast!

I wrote earlier on my previous blog (on MySpace) about how Ange is trying to teach herself Braille at work when she's bored. So far she's mastered "Women's Bathroom." Here she is showing off her skills in the Sears Tower:

Um, who doesn't like Jazz Hands at the Sears Tower?

Finally, Chicago isn't called the Windy City for no reason. It was windy as hell on Saturday. Here is Ange posing in the wind:

Ahahaha. We're so silly!

No comments: