Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Chicago: Girlyman & The L

So the whole purpose we were in Chicago was to go to the Girlyman concert. It was a good concert. Ange looooooves them. I was not familiar until I met her and I can say that I like them. I'm not a fanatic like her, but I can definitely rock out to them. They were especially cute in concert. We didn't take any pictures there sadly so you'll just have to visualize it. Here's a picture if it helps...The most exciting part of the Girlyman concert was that we traveled to the show by taking the L. Ange was like a little kid excited to go on her first ride! She was so cute. She even took some pics just of the L. Here it is zooming by:



Here is me on the train:


And here is Ange on the train:


By the way...we had to take this pic like 85 times. My girlfriend is just as vain as me. She might look "butch" but she's actually more girly than me at most times. How's that for stereotypes?

No comments: