Wednesday, May 9, 2012

365: Pizzerias Long Lost Cousin?






Anybody out there besides my sisters and mother remember Pizzerias? Also known as the best chips ever invented? My mother and I were obsessed with them. So delicious. And then, tragically, one day that stopped making them. It was devastation central. My mom has even dreamed of them years later if that tells you anything about our level of fanaticism.

Today I was at Winco picking up some groceries. When I got to the check out line my eyes feasted upon these beauties. Could it be? New pizza chips? I was hesitant to get my hopes up, but I knew I had to do it for my mother's sake. It was a good choice. Although not as good as Pizzeria's, they're pretty close. Hopefully these continue to be made and are more widely available!

No comments: