Wednesday, August 24, 2011

365: Crocs


365: Crocs

Remember that time I asked Ange if I could get a new tote bag for school and she said no because we didn't have any extra money to just be shopping and shopping? Whoops. I bought these before she said that. And so I thought I'd wait to tell her until later. And then I forgot that I even bought them. And then we checked out post office box yesterday and I thought they were something else so I gleefully and ignorantly ripped into them while Ange was sitting right there. Whoops again. Luckily she loves me and also luckily I am a bargain shopper so I got them for $15 plus free shipping when they retail for $34.95. So she wasn't too mad.

But I love these shoes. They are totally Crocs, but you SO cannot tell. They almost look like a "nice" pair of sandals even though they are still a rubber shoe. I wore them all day today and even stood for 4 hours in them and my feet don't even hurt. So all in all, my whoops was totally a win. Love when that happens.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I'm glad you posted a picture - they look pretty cute, I wasn't sure how they'd look on -- I might have to get some of them. It also looks like the straps miss the widest part of the foot, for us fat foot folks.