Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day to The Cutest Man Ever!

I'm back! And hopefully more blog posts to come soon. I'm trying to finish this little old thing called a dissertation, so I can't make any promises but I have some ideas I just need to get down in post format. Fingers crossed people.

Anyway, I just wanted to say a quick Happy Father's Day to the best dad ever! No matter what has happened in my and our lives, I know that one of the people who will always love me no matter what is my dad. I sure haven't made it easy, and I know sometimes all he can do is shake his head at me, but he's always one of my number one cheerleaders! I love you Gordo! 


Sweaty & rain soaked after I dragged him on a walk with me last fall.


Learning to play Wii bowling last Christmas. So hilarious!


Love this man :)

No comments: